Thursday, December 9, 2010

True feelings.

I love company, but I don't like crowds. All I wanted is someone that I could trust, and be there for me. People think I'm a loner, shy or maybe anti-social, but the truth is, I like to be alone. Being alone gives me space to reflect on things and cognitions... And I like social interactions too, but not too much.

I'm quiet and don't usually talk a lot, and people ask me why. Those people are usually loud, which I don't like it very much. Why talk so loud and so much? To get attention? I'm usually serious, that's the way I am. It's annoying that people keep asking why I'm so serious and quiet though...

And I seriously abhor overly childish people. They are god damned retarted, and they're usually very lame. Usually are a chatter box, have the ability of talking nonsense constantly, which is very annoying. They way they process information are totally out-of-the world, usually don't understand abstract concepts and take insults as compliment. I really don't understand them, it's like they are living in their own world, because everything around are oblivious to them. How I wish I never met them...

Say... I just met a very trustworthy friend during the trip to Genting Highlands for competition. He's a very nice person and like to joke. Too bad he's not living in Penang though. Hope our friendship would last...



See that guy in the middle? That's him.

I write too much again... Sigh, it's a bad habit to drag when writing... Hope I could change it though...

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment