Friday, December 31, 2010

Right and Wrong

What is "right" and what is "wrong"? Who'll be the one to decide that? How do you judge "right" or "wrong"? Is there really "right" or "wrong" in this world?

Personally, I think there's no right or wrong in this world. Simply because it go against moral or religious belief doesn't mean it's wrong. For example: "You lie to protect someone's feelings. Morally it's wrong, but because you're trying to avoid hurting someone, which is right in sense."

Furthermore, anything that go against social norm is considered "WRONG". People cannot accept new and different things and concepts, anything that's different from them are considered wrong and abnormal. I don't know why is this happening, but probably because they afraid of change or fear of rejection. For instance, homosexuality. This type of relationships are often considered wrong, although it's legal in some country, but you can still see the social prejudices. It's not "normal", so it's wrong, people just cannot accept it. They don't have any concrete facts to prove it's "unnatural" anyway, except for the "HOLY BIBLE" crap. (I like to debate, so...)

For me, I trust my conscience. I do what I think is right for ME, that is, without hurting others. Parents told me not to do this and that, but I often make the judgement by myself, usually I don't listen to them (I know I'm naughty, can't helped it).

Trust your instinct, and think rationally, don't be affected by what's wrong or right, it might be right for them, but it's not necessary right for you. And remember don't harm any innocent people, it's not fair for them. Just be true to yourself.

I might missed out something, please remind me if I do.

Have a nice and happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment