Friday, December 24, 2010

Being needy...

Recently... I've become quite needy towards my friend. Maybe I'm excited about our friendship, or I just wanna chat with someone. Nonetheless, this is not the usual me... I need to stop.

I'm usually independent, but... I've grown needy during this holidays... What is affecting me? I need to control myself seriously. I felt that some friend are started to distance me. I'm sorry my friend. I don't mean it...

Being needy is the major turn-off for almost everyone. No one likes a needy person. People feel irritated around a needy friend, it's very annoying. Besides that, being needy drains others mentally and physically, people will worn out after some time... And eventually, they'll stop being friends with you...

Why are people being needy? Probably because of excitement over new friendship or relationship... Friendship and relationship take time to build, often we hope it could progress faster by being needy... But it's not gonna work, trust me. You're destroying the relationship.

Or simply because you feel bored. Feeling of emptiness, wanted to be loved constantly, want attention badly are signs of being needy... Sometimes you messege someone, hope they could reply ASAP, but they don't, so you send more and more, it's annoying. Seriously, people are just busy, they got much better things to do than paying attention to you, not as free as you, just occupy yourself with something... People need space, they have their own life too.

I misunderstood you, I'm very sorry. I hope you could forgive me...
不是你变了,是我。谢谢你让我领悟了一些很重要的道理...

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment