Monday, December 20, 2010

Unusual normal.

This is the blog entry for 16 December 2010.

Well, today is kinda in a hurry mainly because I'm working. Gerald is coming back from KL to Penang as he's having a break from his studies, so he invited some friends to hangout together.

Today is my "lucky" day! I get the first ever "saman" in my whole life and it was nicely delivered by "Polis Diraja Malaysia" to my car which parked near to my grandma's house. I feel stupid. The offence is "causing unnecessary road obstruction." I wonder if that road ever traversed by a car though...

Sigh, nevermind that. I guess it happens once in a lifetime. I was driving and the road is jammed. Nonetheless, I still reached there. Sadly, Gerald and Alvin are going home. So I urged Weihun to leave later...

I'm quite hungry even after munching down a set of Fish-o-fillet from McDonald's , so me and Weihun find something else to eat. Although we're kinda indecisive that time, I still make a decision to go to BB Steamboat. Same old place, we have a 2 person steamboat as our dinner. The chrysanthemum tea tasted so good, because it's home brewed!

I'm kinda paiseh that Weihun treated me for that meal, because I'm in the black lately... Anyhow, we chat a lot, and it feels great! It's been a long time that I had a so comfortable and relaxed with a friend... I really appreciate and treasure the moment we have back there.

We have a walk in 1st Avenue, many shops are not opening yet. The Parkson at 1st Avenue is so unique! It looks very relaxing and quite artistic, compared to the one located in Prangin Mall. And there are some relaxing chair for tired shoppers, it feels comfy too.

We decided to go back after looking around 1st Avenue. After going to the roof where our car are parked at, somehow we still don't want to go back so early...

Suddenly, Weihun have an idea of chatting on the car park, since the windy weather and the open view of the sky. It's rather unusual to sit and chat on a parking lot... So we chat sitting on the lot, although people might think we're crazy... The view above the building is so nice, the lights and roads, and the tranquil silence on the building... But still it came to an end, we parted and go back home respectively.

I've learned something new from Weihun today, and I really appreciate the moment we have. We leave good memories everyday in our life I guess...

Hope everyone have a great day! Treasure every moment you have now...

No comments:

Post a Comment