Friday, October 15, 2010

Is this...

Well... For quite a long time that I didn't update my blog... Sixth form is not as easy as I think, if you're going to slack off today, be prepared to screw your own brain up during tomorrow's lesson. New knowledge and information are flowing in endlessly, and they are kinda hard to grasp though... Anyway, my first exam was a total mess.

Do you know that feeling? When your classmates are getting along pretty well, while you're ignored and isolated by them... They are laughing, blahblahblah in front of you, but when you try to blend in, your actions were futile and you felt stupid. I'm kinda disappointed and jealous? Perhaps I'm jealous.

Is the problem lies in me? What have I done wrong? I wonder... Who can tell me anyway? I just hope I could improve myself and I believe that I'm thiking waaaaay too much...

Some guys in my class are so loud and they always "humilate" people whenever they have the opportunity. I guess we can't avoid this kind off people can we? They are virtually everywhere...

I don't know if I'm jealous or not, I'm disappointed. The class that I looked foward to, turned out to be not what I've expected.
I'll stop here now.

Hope whoever reading this are better than I am, and give comments on how can I improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment