Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Communicate with animals!

Howdy, guys! Lately, I've an urge to communicate with animals, so that I could understand what are they thinking and experiencing, and mainly, conversing with them. Seriously, you may think I'm crazy or stupid, that how humans can communicate with animals.

Firstly, most people think of is the gestures and reactions of animals. So when you talk directly to the animal with human language, do you really think that they would understand it? Some might react accrodingly, that's because they are trained, and that's a command. You might have a little understanding through their reactions and gestures towards things, but you can't really tell or ask them.

So I've came up with an idea, telepathy. I believe that living things can communicate telepathically, and so does animals. But realized that we lost our telepathic powers after our childhood, it might be a little hard to gain that ability back. This is because that we are taught to communicate through words, and think logically.

I'm trying to meditate, throw away all thoughts, and those logics. Open up my senses, be ready to accept what animals are trying to tell me. But I've tried it out a few times, and they kinda reacted, and i get some visual senses that I don't understand at all... I guess I need to practice more...

Some people might think I'm weird, and most people doubted human's telepathic powers. I believe it's real, you can try it out sometimes too. Weather it possible or not, simply up to what you believe.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment