Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mean & picky niggard!

Today, I've met the widely detested customer at the restaurant I worked at. That customer, an middle aged woman, which is black-listed by my colleagues as a mean and picky niggard... At first I don't really believe it as it was kinda funny, but today I've served her! Well, at first I smiled at her, and her respond is "why are you smiling to me? It's very retarted you know?". I was very annoyed by her attitude, and you know what, she is as ugly as her words! Then she placed some order and complained about our foods are not tasty and she does not like it... I've wondered why she is even here... Then she ordered a beer and then I served the beer to her, then she blocked the glass with her hands and her mobile phone. The she ask me to pour the beer for her, and how am I supposed to do that!? And now I understand why they hate her so much, as she opened her mouth, insults and complaints are splashed on your face harshly... What a mean woman she is!

She reminded me someone I know, which attitude is almost identical to hers. He would sue a worker of a company for not refilling soft drinks for him! Isn't it ridiculous?

I really don't understand these kind of people, why would they do that? What are they thinking? Is there any advantages of being mean and picky towards everyone they meet? But I guess they are really fearless eh, as they are not afraid of getting beaten up or losing their own property by the people provoked by them... If there is no law in this world, I think they'll be getting a trip to the underworld real soon... One of my friend told me that if there is no law, she wouldn't be old! I bet you get his idea, and it was very funny!

Are you a mean person? Are you being picky towards everything? Ask yourself, do you like people being mean or picky towards you? If so, have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment