Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back to nature~

Today, I'm having a morning walk with my friends in Botanical Garden. Since my graduation, I've never wake up this early... The last time I've visited Botanical Garden is last year, during cross country run. It's been a while that I've paid mother nature a visit...


After we arrive there, I've noticed a few things. First, the stalls in front of the gate are gone... Secondly, the landscape on the way to the garden has changed. They are building some road and bridges for people to walk and enjoy the scenery before reaching the garden. By the way, they are building some structure in front of the gate, perhaps a proper shelter for the stalls to do their business.


As usual, it's quite early but the garden is already crowded with people. Although it's morning, the air is not as cold as before, it's warmer... I'm kinda disappointed because I'm coming here to enjoy the natural cold air... Nonetheless, it feels relaxing and refreshing after having a long walk in the garden. The air is filled with the aroma of plants, inhale deeply are quite rejuvenating for my mind and body.


Meet my new buddy!

Well, to tell you the truth, the purpose of this walk is for me to spend some time chatting with my friends. Most of my friends now are busy working and studying, some are simply bored and lazy staying at home most of the time. I'm glad that I have an opportunity to spend some time with my friends in a natural environment. Staying in a natural environment make me feel relaxed, and they give me the feeling of carefree and freedom...

I'll stop here now, wish everyone can keep in touch with their friends... You know, some people told me that making friends is easy, but I think keeping them is a challenge to me, a trial of lasting friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment