Sunday, December 25, 2011

Missing fragments?

Finally, I've graduated from secondary school. Yay? I guess I've good the freedom to do things... I should be happy right? Every secondary students are longing for this! I am, happy with this, but I always have the feeling that something is missing from my life...

Sometimes I feel unbearably lonely, I thirst for intimacy... Mentally and physically. So desperate, and I'm annoying my friends, looking for attention. Obviously, this is not I'll do usually... Everyone is busy with their jobs, entertainments, and ego. Perhaps, not even have time for their friends, who really care. Our so-called "technological advancement" are making people more and more distant, people rarely interact face-to-face nowadays... I wish things are like the olden days...

Anyway, now I have the freedom, perhaps it's a little sudden, and I don't know how to use it wisely. I'm overwhelmed. I feel kinda stupid, don't even know how to plan for my life. I feel lost. What to do?

Sometimes, I see my friends hanging out excluding me, I feel a little dead inside. At times, I see how intimate my friends can be with each other, I wish I can too. Perhaps something is wrong with me? Sometimes I talk to them and they are kinda awkward, is it my problem? Maybe I'm don't have a place in their heart. But I guess that's all right, they have their freedom to choose. I do care for them, but I'll just let it be. I'm always the insignificant guy in a group, no one really notice me...

What's wrong with me? I'm a learner, still learning, I make mistakes, but I take responsibility. I'm not perfect, I'm just a little bit sensitive. I'm improving myself and interpersonal skills, hopeful it'll help me getting a fore fulfilling life.

What do you think? Have you ever faced the same problem? Share your thoughts here!

Thanks for your time.

"It is the friends you can call at 4am that matter!"
Sincerely,
-JP

1 comment:

  1. you're not insignificant lar...at least to me...we're always special to those who care about us...don't feel being left behind...you're not alone...=P

    ReplyDelete